When assessing proposals, we look for projects that:
- High priority for local key communities and key stakeholders
- Located in Taranaki, Wellington or new areas of operated activities
- Contribute to UN Sustainable Development Goalss (Life on Land, Affordable and Clean Energy , Responsible Consumption and Production, Climate Action, or Health & Wellbeing)
- Contribute to achieving New Zealand’s target for net zero carbon emissions by 2050
- Encourage active participation from OMV employees.
We do not support:
- Political parties
- Religious organisations
- Appeals from individuals, direct or for fund-raising purposes
- Sports teams, car rally events or petrol donations
- Business-related conference or exhibition sponsorship
- Social activities e.g. industry golf days.