When assessing proposals, we look for projects that:
- Create long term value and sustainability
- Improve quality of life in our area of operation either through health, environmental, educational or long term community benefits.
- Provide an opportunity for OMV New Zealand to build relationships
- Help us decrease our impact on the environment
- Have potential for staff involvement
- Come from organisations that have an established history of working within the community.
We do not support:
- Activities, events or organisations with links to gambling, alcohol or risk sports
- Any political or religious group or organisation Individuals
- Activities that directly conflict/compete with existing projects or OMV corporate guidelines