Key Performance Indicators 1
- Clean CCS Operating Result decreased by 86% to EUR 145 mn
- Clean CCS net income attributable to stockholders amounted to EUR 65 mn, clean CCS Earnings Per Share were EUR 0.20
- Cash flow from operating activities of EUR 545 mn
- Organic free cash flow before dividends of EUR 120 mn
- Clean CCS ROACE at 8%
- Lost-Time Injury Rate at 0.12
- Production decreased to 464 kboe/d
- Production cost reduced to USD 6.2/boe
- OMV indicator refining margin declined to USD 2.3/bbl
- Natural gas sales volumes increased by 21% to 32.3 TWh
- On July 28: OMV Executive Board confirms existing dividend policy and adjusts dividend proposal to EUR 1.75 per share
- On July 28: OMV intends to issue a new Hybrid Bond
- On July 10: OMV reconfirmed as FTSE4Good Index Constituent
- On July 8: OMV and VERBUND begin construction on Austria’s largest area photovoltaic plant
- On June 24: Lafarge, OMV, VERBUND and Borealis join hands to capture and utilize CO2 on an industrial scale
- On June 15: Elena Skvortsova takes her seat as new OMV Executive Board member for Marketing & Trading
- On June 16, OMV issued senior bonds with a total volume of EUR 1.5 bn.
- On April 9, OMV issued senior bonds with a total volume of EUR 1.75 bn.
1 Figures reflect the Q2/20 period; all comparisons described relate to the same quarter in the previous year except where otherwise mentioned.